HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!
Today I asked several mothers in my life, what do they love most about motherhood?
1. My kids’ hugs make me feel good on the inside, makes me feel loved, feel special! – T.P. mom of 2
2. Everyday I’m learning. I’m learning from her and about myself. – T.P. mom 1
3. The bond between mother and child, the love shared, and the legacy created! – S.L mom of 1
4. Hearing his voice- it instantly goes right to my heart. Even when he’s whiny & getting on my nerves, his voice touches my soul. – T.F. mom of 1
5. They grow up and get more independent! – L.F. mom of 1
6. I love that I get to be a mommy all over again!! – C.L mom of 1 & 1 on the way
7. I love the unconditional love I receive from my baby…right before he sneezes in my mouth (Lol). Also that motherhood has made me a fearless driver but at the same time a punk for feeling guilty about wanting to use the bathroom without my baby attached at my hip – NH mom of 1
8. I love the snuggles! – S.C. mom of 2
9. My baby of course (but when he is not talking incessantly!!) …and when he isn’t acting like me…or his father. – A.P. mom of 1
10. What I love most about motherhood is simply the unconditional love. You grow up loving your family, close friends and significant other. But there’s something extra special about the love that’s there between a child and a mother that I feel is just unexplainable. Also, it’s amazing how even on a bad day just a hug or smile from her can make everything better for me. She’s simply my sunshine. (Even when she’s a terror) –A.M. mom of 1
11. Watching what I created grow into the most well adjusted human beings…I couldn’t ask for anything more –CWF mom of 2
12. I love that I get to watch a part of me grow into someone amazing. –A.W. mom of 1
13. Everything! My son has been the most beautiful gift that God has given me! –Y.R. mom of 1
14. I love being able to give/show unconditional love to my little guy. Watching him grow, learn new things, all while knowing mama has his back through it all. – B.C. Mom of 1
15. Watching a child grow in independence, being able to share and pass on family traditions and stories, teaching about and sharing my ideas and thoughts, helping to mold a new generation – E.P. mom of 1
16. Lack of sleep? Losing my shit on a regular? People not listening to me? Really, it’s when my kids accomplish something that I played very little in helping them accomplish. –LAOKV mom of 2 & 4 heavenly babies
17. I love the feelings I get from my kisd. Even on a bad day they provide a certain comfort. –T.P. mom of 2
There is so much joy (and laughter) in motherhood!
What I enjoy most is the mini “mommies” club you’re instantly apart of that you can share and gush over these experiences with.
Thank you, Kylie Zya, for making me a mama!
What do you enjoy most about motherhood?